My dear family

The branches that spread The leaves that mould The fruits that strengthen The roots that hold Family - a unique bond!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Life is a journey. Words - wonderful way of communicating to highlight this journey of life. I play with words. I ponder on life. I believe in Love and I aspire peace. The journey is on....

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dear Family

They hover around and dote on you
Sometimes though, you haven’t a clue!

For they whimper, like a hurt puppy
And then they laugh with such gaiety

If you are sad, they rush to you
When you cry, they cry with you

At times though, they make you cry
And you can’t but wonder why?

Sometime they become recluse
Talking then to them is no use

They blackmail you, they cry out loud
They fight with you, and make you shout

They love you with all their might
For your sake they will always fight

They are always sad in your plight
And laugh with you in moments light

There is so much you feel about them
That is amusing, that’s so funny!

Whatever they do they will always be
For better or worse your dear family!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home